SprySoft website redesign
We've rebuilt our site using our new content management system
Over the past few months we've been hard at work developing the overall framework for web apps. The first product to come out of this is Agile (content). Agile (content) is our custom built CMS (content management system), and has been built from scratch to meet the high demands modern customers require from content management systems.
When we decided that SprySoft needed to have both a blog and work section attached to the site the obvious choice was to rebuild the site using Agile (content), while doing so I also wanted to redesign a few parts of the website and clean up what was already there.
The site now includes a host of new features in the back end such as;
- Built in xml sitemap support for Google, Yahoo & Microsoft.
- Search engine friendly urls.
- Built in SEO with use of meta tags & descriptions for all content types.
- Versioning of all content types (pages, articles, snippets & products) & rollbacks.
- Site search facility for both front & back end.
- Google analytics integration directly into the CMS.
- Custom 404 & 500 pages.
- Integration of content with both RSS and Atom feeds.
- 3 tier user management of (Administrators, Editors and Authors).
We'll have some screen-shots and a few videos coming soon once I launch the projects & products section of the site to showcase this.